The Controlled Substances Prescribing Course (CSPC) is a two day program designed to educate practitioners about prescribing lawfully. Prescribing within the law is the only safe opiate prescribing. The course is meant for all prescribers and dispensers who may be at risk and who seek to avoid of being accused and sanction for:
- Conspiracy to distribute drugs
- Possession with Intent to distribute
- Illegally selling drugs for profit
- Inappropriate dispensing of medications from physician’s offices
- Prescribing large amounts of narcotics at too frequent intervals
Let us look at the above again, if you are deciding to subscribe to the CPSC, will you want to be described as a perpetrator of the above list? So can we change it from negative to positive?